Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Check out what these happy customers have to say about our service!

Cars_com_logo_-_21

 

"I had my best experience with Lexus when I was lucky to have Greg as my saleman. He helped me find the car that I have been looking for, he called me whenever a car came in that I might be interested in. I think that is over the normal saleman. I would tell my friends and family who to contact who would help the best. I really appreciate all the help I received from Greg. Thanks Again!!"

- Linda

"I recently purchased my first (used) Lexus at this dealership. I was absolutely amazed by the professionalism, support, and follow up of everyone I worked with. My sales person was Jeremy who took the time to answer all my questions and ensure the entire car buying process was quick and easy. He completely accomodated my rather hectic schedule and made sure I understood and was comfortable with all of the car's features (he even scheduled time on an alternate day so that the delivery coordinator could go over things with me when it best fit my schedule). I could not have been more impressed with this dealership!"

 

"In one word lovely sums up my experience at Maplewood Lexus. The staff was warm and engaging without an ounce of urgency or push. Jeremy first spent time with me looking at new lease options even though he was in used sales. Eventually I found a used vehicle online and when I contacted him about seeing it he came into work early to assist me. I was long over due for a nice ride and it was truly a happy occasion for me made even more special by the staff who assisted me."

 

"I found Maplewood Lexus to be an excellent dealership. The staff was helpful without being pushy."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment