Thursday, September 13, 2012

More glowing reviews! Thank you to our customers for letting us know we exceeded expectations.

Cars_com_logo_-_21
"We had talked on the phone before we actually met face to face. Greg was prepared to show us what we wanted and helped us make the right decision. We are very happy with the vehicle we chose."

"I had a great experience buying a used car here. The staff, particularly Mr. Matt Saunders, were friendly, enthusiastic and listened to exactly what I was looking for in a car. He made it as easy as possible. I was offered multiple options based on what I stated was important to me in a car, and in the end, I ended up with a used Acura TL that I am completely happy with. When I moved from the area, Mr. Saunders even went as far as to recommend a new facility for servicing in my area. I would highly recommend the dealership for their high level of service"

No comments:

Post a Comment