Friday, September 7, 2012

We are thrilled with our fantastic customer feedback! Thank you all for the rave reviews.

G
"My wife and I had a great experience throughout the entire process. The entire staff, including our sales associate Mark Kuller, were very courteous and helpful. We got the exact make and model that we were looking for. We would definately come back to this location."

- Arthur

Carsdotcom
"Jeremey did a fantastic Job! He is the ultimate professional and makes sure everything is right . We will definitely do business with him and Lexus of Maplewood. Just a quality organization. Thank you!"

"I had a tremendous car buying experience from Lexus of Maplewood. My sales rep, Jeremy Mertes, made a very hard decision a very easy one. He was very professional and patient and we will definitely use him again with our future vehicle needs. Thanks Jeremy."

- Tom

"I met with Jeremy Mertes when I had stopped in for service on my 2005 RX and indicated I was looking to upgrade to a 2009 or 2010. He asked some questions regarding preferences and needs and said he'd be in touch. Within a couple of weeks, he emailed me with information on a 2009. It had all the features I had requested. We visited, test drove, finished the deal and I've been pleased with the car and the dealership. My husband bought a used Miata the following week and is still waiting for license tags and the title from his dealer."

- Melinda

"This is our third car purchase at Lexus of Maplewood and we wouldn't think of going anywhere else! The staff are professional and they make the process of purchasing a car painless. We also service our vehicles there and have always been treated as valued customers during service/repairs. If you are shopping for a car, this is the place to go. Lexus of Maplewood Rocks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment