Monday, July 25, 2011

On behalf of all of us here at Lexus of Maplewood, we would like to thank you for your feedback, great job team!

2011-06-22_1014

 

"Our experience in purchasing a pre owned Lexus was incredible. We were treated with the utmost professionlism from the receptionist to the manager to the sales person to the finance person. It was a very hot day - we were asked if we would like water or refreshments by a minimum of 6 people in the short time we were there. It was obvious that everyone cared. We were purchasing a pre owned vehicle - not an expensive new one. We felt that we were treated just like anyone else that would be purchasing a more expensive vehicle. Randy Rucker the salesman who worked with us, did a great job pointing out features of the vehicle we purchased. Also comparing the Lexus to other vehicles we were contemplating purchasing. Mike Jensen, the manager, was very professional and caring finding us a vehicle in the price range we were looking at and the features we needed in a vehicle. We would definitely recommend this dealership. -Darlene Schwartz"


"I went in to the dealer early in my process and John approached me immediately to offer assistance. During the time we were there, he answered every question we had even if he had to search out the answers. We looked at two very different vehicles and John was happy to have us test drive both to help with the decision. He allowed the time for my husband and I to have private discussions as well. John is one of the best sales men I have ever worked with. I am holding off on my purchase until next year and I will definitely make sure to work with John again when the time is right."


"This is my first Lexus. I have bought Volvo's, Audi and Honda's the past 35 years. Greg Carlini was good resource of information. I informed him I only had so much money to spend and what my minimum requirements were for a vechical. I informed Greg I was looking at the Acura TL and we discussed both cars. After test driving both and looking at simular cars (ES-350) at Wayzata Lexus Greg found the car I wanted at my price point. I would recommend Maplewood Lexus and Greg to my friends. In fact, since getting my car last week a buddy of mine wants to start the "Used Car Shopping Experience" and asked for Greg's phone number. -Matt Rizzo Oakdale, MN"

No comments:

Post a Comment